Friday, March 14, 2008

Top food places

As I avoid doing work, I started thinking about the best places to get various food items. This list will probably change, but for now, here is what I am thinking.

Oriental Restaurant: House Of Hunan, Medina OH (With China Thai in Indianapolis as a close 2nd)
Ribs: Get Busy Ribs, Indianapolis, IN
Hamburger: Culvers Super Bacon Butter Burger Deluxe
Chain Restaurant (Sit-down): Max & Erma's
Southern Food: Firefly, Evansville, IN
Pizza Restaurant: Pizzazzio's, North East Ohio (Turronis in Evansville, IN as a very close 2nd)
Pizza: Your Way's Buffalo Chicken Pizza & Papa Murphy's Cowboy Pizza
Indian Restaurant: Garden of India, Indianapolis, IN
Mexican/Taco Chain: Qdoba
Soup: Max & Erma's Tortilla Soup
Wings: BW3s (I liked 7th St. Wings in Terre Haute when it existed)
Mexican Restaurant: El Sol de Tala, Indianapolis, IN
Beer: Upland Wheat

That is a good start. I am sure I'll refine this list. Maybe I'll even put all these places on a map and make this all Web 2.0-ish.

No comments: